Kanye West Remixes Rihanna’s “Diamonds”

















While RiRi is jetting around the world on her 777 tour, Kanye West had jumped on a Remix to her new track ‘Diamonds’ and he isn’t holding anything back as the new remix adds some clubby wallop to the somewhat laid-back track.

“We in this party and nobody invited me / we go crazy and I always use my best sense / but it don’t matter cus I’m always on my Fresh Prince”, Kanye rhymes.

No doubt we will be jamming RiRi’s original and Yeezy’s remix side by side.


























You have read this article with the title Kanye West Remixes Rihanna’s “Diamonds” . You can bookmark this page URL http://aprendeteaquerer.blogspot.com/2012/11/kanye-west-remixes-rihannas-diamonds.html. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...