Ini Edo Blasts Rumour Peddlers!



 













 Top Nollywood actress, Ini Edo- Ehiagwina is currently enmeshed in controversies about her marriage and the alleged money she received from Akwa Ibom State Governor, Godswill Akpabio.
“As a rule, I don’t reply every talk or report about me, but these recent ones are crazy and baseless. I don’t know where they got their information that my state Governor offered me N600m to build an art Academy in Uyo”, she said angrily.
About her marriage being rocky, she had this to say
“As for the other wicked rumours that I’ve been divorced by my U.S based husband Philip Ehiagwina, that is just another lie that can only come from professional happy-home breakers. No fight or separation ever happened. We are still together, doing great things as husband and wife”.

It seems this diva is in it for better or for worse!
You have read this article with the title Ini Edo Blasts Rumour Peddlers!. You can bookmark this page URL http://aprendeteaquerer.blogspot.com/2012/11/ini-edo-blasts-rumour-peddlers.html. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...