I'm Grateful My Cancer Is Gone- Vast Of Bracket



“I’m grateful the cancer was an early discovery, even though it should have been earlier than when it was discovered. It actually took more than 3 months for Nigerian doctors to discover I had cancer after taking several pain-killers and medicine for headache; we had to fly to London for treatment after it was discovered. We spent a whole lot of money, but we thank God for Life.

My greatest weapon is God and then training. I train a lot even when I was sick. I discovered that it is one of the biggest weapons to fight sickness.


One thing about Cancer is once discovered on time, with the right medication, it will be cured forever. I’m healthy now and there is no more trace of cancer in my blood again.”

We really thank God for his life.
You have read this article with the title I'm Grateful My Cancer Is Gone- Vast Of Bracket . You can bookmark this page URL http://aprendeteaquerer.blogspot.com/2013/06/i-grateful-my-cancer-is-gone-vast-of.html. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...