Nollywood Actress Jennifer Eliogu drops another new single “Ifunanya”.

Jennifer Eliogu
Trust me this is another sultry ‘experience’ for listeners.

The talented Actress, producer and bonafide Singer/Songwriter with a smooth voice will stop at nothing to sweep her fans of their feet.

Enjoy her song Ifunanya (Love).

The actress claimed that her passion for music started from her youthful days, when she was a chorister in the church.

“Music has always been my first love and I sing not because it’s in Vogue but because I know that I have what it takes to make a good music.

 After 16 years in the industry I know that have paid my dues, so now it is time for me to live my dream and do music on the professional level. For me it’s a mission not a competition”.

Speaking on her genre of music she said,” I love every kind of music and I do practically almost every kind. I am in between fast and slow, I do lots of Soul, Jazz, High life, Reggae and Gospel but very contemporary one’s”.
You have read this article with the title Nollywood Actress Jennifer Eliogu drops another new single “Ifunanya”.. You can bookmark this page URL http://aprendeteaquerer.blogspot.com/2013/06/nollywood-actress-jennifer-eliogu-drops.html. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...