T.I Will" Absolutely Not" Let His Own Daughter Date Chris Brown

T.I kept his response respectful when asked for his take on Chris Brown and Rihanna reconciling. "I think its their decision. I know they have a lot of genuine love for one another. I don't think that either of them would leave the other and find someone else that would make them as happy", the Atlanta native said. About allowing his own daughter date someone like Brown who is still on probation for his 2009 assault on Rihanna which subsequently led to the end of their relationship, T.I spoke realistically. "Absolutely Not, but (if) my daughter's grown, what can i say?"
You have read this article with the title T.I Will" Absolutely Not" Let His Own Daughter Date Chris Brown. You can bookmark this page URL http://aprendeteaquerer.blogspot.com/2012/12/ti-will-absolutely-not-let-his-own.html. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...