Mario Balotelli’s Baby Mama Brands Him ‘Irresponsible’, he calls in Lawyers

Manchester City star Mario Balotelli has called in lawyers after model Rafaella Fico accused him of not being interested in their baby girl. Rafaella, 27, gave birth to a baby Pia earlier this month after she conceived just before the couple broke up. She claimed “Mario for me is irresponsible. It came to a point where he was just not interested in anything, not in me or our daughter. In a statement, Balotelli, 22, said “I can no longer tolerate that my honour as a man is offended and I’m falsely accused of serious misbehavior which has no element of truth”.
You have read this article News / Sports with the title Mario Balotelli’s Baby Mama Brands Him ‘Irresponsible’, he calls in Lawyers. You can bookmark this page URL http://aprendeteaquerer.blogspot.com/2012/12/mario-balotellis-baby-mama-brands-him.html. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...