I Will Not Celebrate If I Score Against United-----Cristiano Ronaldo

Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that he misses Manchester United and has vowed not to celebrate if he scores against his old club in the UEFA Champions League. Real Madrid will face Man Utd in the last 16 of the tournament in February. "If i score against United, i will not celebrate", he told AS. "I still speak to Ferguson. I miss him a lot, like i do Manchester United. The former World Best Player also credited Sir Alex's side for the player that he is today. Real have knocked United out of the Champions League twice and president Florentino Perez is confident over the draw.
You have read this article News / Sports with the title I Will Not Celebrate If I Score Against United-----Cristiano Ronaldo. You can bookmark this page URL http://aprendeteaquerer.blogspot.com/2012/12/i-will-not-celebrate-if-i-score-against.html. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...