Eva Longoria’s GQ Mexico Cover Photos (oh boy yeah!)

In the issue, currently on news stands, Eva, 37, opens up about keeping up with her crazy schedule, visiting Mexico and being considered one of the sexiest women alive. “Ah, I always feel flattered when I say that! (laughs) I hope people perceive me as beautiful in everything I do in relation to works of charity and philanthropy or political activism. For me, those are the things that define beauty. The beauty lies mainly on personality, not on skin”. See more photos below
You have read this article with the title Eva Longoria’s GQ Mexico Cover Photos (oh boy yeah!) . You can bookmark this page URL https://aprendeteaquerer.blogspot.com/2012/12/eva-longorias-gq-mexico-cover-photos-oh.html. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...