I woke up next to my best friend after drink took over

I woke up next to my best friend after drink took over



















I’m 23 and my friend is 22. I am dating a beautiful girl for almost two years. I love her so much and everything is going perfectly well between us. Well, until recently.

One of my mates was having a birthday party and I couldn’t wait to go. My girlfriend cried off at the last minute as she was full of cold and had taken a turn for the worst. We started off in the pub where I bumped into my best friend there – a girl I’ve been mates with for five years.
 
The friend who was celebrating his birthday said she could join us. We hadn’t seen each other for a few weeks and had lots to catch up on. We’d all had plenty to drink and we spent most of the night chatting, flirting and having a laugh.

She asked where my girlfriend was and I told her she wasn’t feeling well. She invited me back to her place for one last drink, which I was happy to do. Once we got back to hers she put on a DVD and we sat together on the sofa.
 
She then reached over and started putting her hands on me. I was taken aback but somehow we ended up in the bedroom. I had no idea she felt that way about me.
 
The drink took over and I have no idea what happened next but I woke up next to her. Neither of us can remember any details but I’ve a horrible feeling I may have cheated on my girlfriend.
 
I feel so guilty and I don’t know whether to tell my girlfriend and lose everything, or say nothing and just keep it to myself. What should I do?
You have read this article with the title I woke up next to my best friend after drink took over. You can bookmark this page URL http://aprendeteaquerer.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-woke-up-next-to-my-best-friend-after.html. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...