Imran Khan Change His Getup For His New Movie

In the past couple of years, we have seen Imran Khan grow up from a chocolaty boy to a much grown up man. Filmmakers have now recognized this and are seeing him in a different light.

Imran will soon be seen playing a rustic role in Vishal Bhardwaj’s “Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola”, a tapori in Milan Luthria’s “Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2″, and a street smart guy in Tigmanshu Dhulia’s Milan “Talkies”.

Explains the actor, “You fit into certain kinds of roles when you are a certain age. I’ve always looked young for my age, but in the past couple of years, I’ve grown up a bit. So now directors see me in a different light. It has very little to do with my choices and more about the offers that are now coming my way.”

Well established and critically acclaimed directors boost Imran’s acting skills.

“The benefit is immeasurable. In fact, I feel more secure than ever in my career now, since I know someone is watching over me. Earlier, I worked with debut directors, so I always wondered if the films would work,” adds the actor.
You have read this article Imran Khan 2012 new movie / Imran Khan Change His Getup For His New Movie / Imran Khan new face / Imran Khan new getup / Imran Khan new look with the title Imran Khan Change His Getup For His New Movie. You can bookmark this page URL http://aprendeteaquerer.blogspot.com/2012/07/imran-khan-change-his-getup-for-his-new.html. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...