Fall 2009, Part 5

Below: This Burberry dress looks so light and airy. I also love the buttons on the bodice and the detail around the waistline.



Below: Azzaro's dress features translucent sleeves. The sheer trend is everywhere right now and I am eating it up!



4 images below: Andrew Gn
I love how simple, yet interesting his gowns are.

The chiffon top part on the dress below reminds me of a spider web.

The sequins/beading on these two gowns reflect the light beautifully. The dress below has an unusual neckline that really caught my eye.


Photos from style.com
You have read this article Andrew Gn / Azzaro / Burberry / Fall 2009 with the title Fall 2009, Part 5. You can bookmark this page URL http://aprendeteaquerer.blogspot.com/2009/03/fall-2009-part-5.html. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...