NEW Trailer: AfroCandy doing Oral Thing in Destructive Instinct 1 & 2 [VIDEO]

This Movie ‘Destructive Instinct’ is a part 1,2,3, and 4 Movie, it’s a regular Movie, a Drama but with a little twist, unlike the ones you see everyday in Nollywood. Some people jump into conclusion saying it has no story line cos they usually judge a book by it’s cover and expected me to tell them the whole story on a single ’4 minutes Trailer’ even Hollywood doesn’t do that.

And mind you I ain’t stupid by releasing my 3&4 Trailer before 1&2, that’s my style. So you have felt me in part 3&4, now you can feel me in part 1&2. Here you go…Enjoy !!

If you are 18 and above, then view the trailer.

NEW Trailer: Afrocandy Destructive Instinct 1… by mayorboss
You have read this article with the title NEW Trailer: AfroCandy doing Oral Thing in Destructive Instinct 1 & 2 [VIDEO]. You can bookmark this page URL https://aprendeteaquerer.blogspot.com/2013/05/new-trailer-afrocandy-doing-oral-thing.html. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...